When living persons are no longer able to care for themselves and make life care decisions, a proceeding must be commenced in probate court to obtain a Conservatorship and Guardianship. This is often referred to as “Living Probate”.  We first look at more private and cost effective alternatives to Guardianships and Conservatorships. If these alternatives are unavailable, we can help you petition the court for and maintain these court -supervised adult protection mechanisms.

To schedule a free consultation call Michael G. Kelly, at Kelly Law and Tax at 623-628-1110